Digitown needs you and your Kusto skills!
Are you in the middle of learning KQL (Kusto Query Language) and want some additional help with the Kusto Detective Agency?
I’m now allowed to share some new hints to help you learn more. As of the date of this post, there are currently three cases released:
- The rarest book is missing!
- Election fraud?
- Bank robbery
What are the rules of the game?
- There are a total of five cases to solve.
- Cases are released every two weeks, on Sundays
- There are a limited number of prizes for those who solve the case first, BUT
- A digital badge is given to every player who correctly solves a case
- All previous cases will remain active for play even after the new cases are published
Here’s some additional hints to the Kusto Detective Agency Contest:
Don’t forget to visit the ‘Must Learn KQL’ series by Rod Trent.
I see you at the next post!